Interested? RSVP for the lunch program by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Members Lunch: $15
ATHENA Program: $20
Guest Lunch $15 (Guest may visit once without becoming a member)
- September 10, 2018 – Women’s Health – Dr. Coleen Denton-Prater and Dr. Timothy Prater/Denton Chiropractic and Natural Health
- October 8, 2018 – Networking
- November 12, 2018 – Harding Home Update – Sherry Hall, Historic Site Manager
- December 10, 2018 – Personal Motivation and Toy Drive – Brock Meadows/Motivational Speaker
- January 14, 2019 – New Year, New You! – Kathy Toney, Co-Pastor of Family Life Church/Motivational Speaker
- February 11, 2019 – Sugar is the Enemy – Dr. Jose Vale, General Surgery, OhioHealth
- March 11, 2019 – Athena
- April 8, 2019 – One Tank Trips – Alicia Turner, Manager Sales & Service/Marion AAA Ohio Auto Club
- May 13, 2019 – Invest in Marion
Many of our programs were in response to feedback from our members – we appreciate this and encourage your suggestions throughout the year. We also will continue to have a Display table, with displays coordinating (if possible) with our program.
Vendor Display Table
We are so glad you have chosen to showcase your business with us. We hope this information will be helpful in making your experience enjoyable and worthwhile.
- Complete the Vendor Table Registration form to secure a date for your vendor table. Forms should be returned to Dianne Krumnow, Vendor Table Chairperson
- Provide a door prize valued at $25
- A container for door prize entries- Most people will use their business cards as an entry slip, but it is a good idea to have additional slips for those without business cards.
- Vendors will have the opportunity to give a “60 Second Commercial” about their business at the time of the door prize drawing!
- Bring your own table covering for a 6 foot table
- Purchase your own lunch if you plan to take advantage of the catered meal
- Be set up by at least 10:45-Most members will visit the vendor tables prior to the meal. This will allow ample time for everyone to visit your table!
If you’d like to have a Display table, please fill out the Vendor Table Registration form and return to Dianne Krumnow. Click here to download the registration form.
We will continue to have the News Table available this year. This is the place where you can display literature, fliers and other important information you would like to share with our membership.
All scheduled programs and table displays are subject to change.