Making business connections within our Central Ohio community will be the name of the game for the Marion Women’s Business Council’s upcoming program. Set for Monday, October 14, it will be a Progressive Lunch/Networking Event to give members the opportunity to share their professional information and build business relationships in a fun and friendly atmosphere. Members and guests will be networked through the room mathematically to avoid meeting the same person twice.
Among the many positives for this type of luncheon are:
- Generation of referrals for increased business.
- Prospects that may not have otherwise have come to your attention.
- Business-savvy advice from other women in business.
- Raising your profile in the business community.
- Increasing your confidence in meeting people and sharing your professional story.
- Satisfaction from discovering and helping support other local businesses in your community.
The luncheon will begin promptly at 11:30 a.m., and attendees are encouraged to bring plenty of business cards to share.
The event will be in the Memorial Room located on the second floor of The Executive Building (formerly META Solutions), 100 Executive Drive, in Marion. Reservations for this event must be received by Tuesday, October 8. They can be made by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Sherry Goodman, Membership Co-Chair, at 740-751-6950.
The Marion Women’s Business Council’s mission is to inspire women to reach their full potential through mentoring, networking, education, and recognition. WBC luncheons are held the second Monday of each month, September through May. Anyone interested in joining may browse our website for a membership application and a complete program schedule. Those interested in joining are also encouraged to attend a luncheon to find out more.